FAN Research, also known as cluster or collateral research, has you looks at your ancestors’ Family, Associates, and Neighbors. Studying the community of people surrounding your relatives can be valuable in helping you sort through situations where you can’t seem to find anything, or where you find too much. It’s also useful when trying to separate individuals with similar names, ages and residences.
- Everyone Needs a FAN
- The Genealogy FAN Club Principle Overcomes Genealogy …
- Research Methodology – FAN Club or Cluster … – Cyndi’s List
- Gus’s Genealogy Blog: Cluster Genealogy Research
- The Cousin Next Door: Using the FAN Club Principle | Legacy Tree
- The Genealogy FAN Club Principle Overcomes Genealogy Brick Walls
- FAN Club or Cluster Research – Cyndi’s List